Monday 31 August 2015

Off Hiatus

I'm finally back from my holiday! Yay! I do loving going to Corfu, but going for a whole three weeks was too much. But now I'm just glad I'm back. As you may have noticed, I haven't been as inactive as I said I would. I have posted a few reviews of books I've read while I was there, and I plan to still post them in the future (although, they will be rare as it does usually take me a while to read one book). I did have to repost The Maze Runner review because it was being shitty when I tried to edit it earlier, so I redid the whole post.

Anyway, I'll be posting again later for my monthly choices (it won't be much), and again tomorrow for the upcoming September dramas, and then back to normal. A few posts a week, and I'll be back to updating the news articles. I may make a rant post on my holiday to Corfu, but that depends on how I feel during the rest of the week.

I'm now going to binge watch the ending to Oh My Ghost and catch up on We Got Married.

Gong Tae Kwang.

No comments:

Post a Comment