Tuesday 17 February 2015

Infinity Dreams Award - Dorama Minaoshi Ver.

Rules of the Award
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.

And number one: thank you very much Eve - Pen & Key - for nominating me and I'm looking forward to answering the questions you have set out for me!

11 Facts About Myself
1. I was born in Belgium, aka the small country that's above France and below the Netherlands, and the country that everybody forgets about.
2. I love anime and dramas with all my life.
3. My favourite anime is Fairy Tail and favourite drama is Pinocchio.
4. I'm extremely organised with things revolving around the computer (e.g. documents, files, applications, etc).
5. I want glasses.
6. I also love books with a passion, and my favourite book series is the Witch and Wizard series by James Patterson.
7. I have long, brown, wavy hair that lots of people tend to compliment (my best asset, besides my weirdness).
8. But I'm cutting it all off (to just below my shoulders) tonight.
9. Thomas Brodie-Sangster (who played Newt in the Maze Runner) is my guilty pleasure.
10. If I could marry an animanga character, it would be Shishio Satsuki-sensei (from Hirunaka no Ryuusei).
11. Lee Jong Suk is my bae.

The 11 Questions Set by Eve
1. What do you like about blog awards?
Well, since this is my first blog award on this blog (I've had previous awards on previous blogs that I've completely forgotten about), there is not much to say. I guess I like answering the several questions given to me because it gives me something to do, and I love to do things like this.

2. Name one destination that you want to visit, and one you don't.
JAPAN, if that wasn't already obvious enough. In Japan, I would definitely want to visit Akihabara because that is literally the city of anime, manga, games and vocaloids. If you are an otaku and you visit Japan, you have to visit Akihabara no matter what. One destination I don't want to visit is probably Washington DC. I don't know why, it's just never appealed to me.

3. If you've already decided on your future job, what's your backup? If you haven't, what's your dream job?
I've already set myself to be a book editor or publisher, so my backup would probably be revolving around books - so, something like a bookkeeper. I'll probably start to work in Waterstones when I enter sixth form though.

4. What are you never without?
A pen and something to write on (probably my glasses notebook).

5. What is your favourite film or film series?
It's individual answers for both. My favourite film in Big Hero 6, which I watched yesterday with three of my friends. It's the best animated (and non-Japanese) movie I've seen in a while. My favourite film series however, is the Hunger Games. I say this, yet I have not seen Mockingjay: Part 1. I never managed to get round to it. I will definitely watch it when it comes out on DVD though.

6. Who is your favourite author, and what is your favourite book of theirs?
James Patterson and Witch and Wizard: The Kiss. But since I pretty much already said that in my fact file, I'll say something else. Probably either Malorie Blackman with the Noughts and Crosses series, Patrick Ness with A Monster Calls, or Rainbow Rowell with Eleanor & Park.

7. What is your prized possession?
  • Books
  • Manga
  • Anime
  • Plushies
  • Lee Jong Suk
  • Light Novels (mainly the Sword Art Online series)
  • Figurines
  • Artbooks
  • Always Raining Here web comic
  • Anime T-Shirts

8. What toppings are on your ideal pizza?
Ham, pineapple, sweetcorn, chicken, onions, mild spices and BBQ sauce.

9. What is your favourite blog post of yours?
The two about Lee Jong Suk. You'll find one here and the other here.

10. Pick a YouTuber to live with (not romantically).
I can't just pick one! It has to either be Dan, Phil, Felix, Marzia, Ashly or Andrew from BuzzFeed.

11. Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
Egg. Not explaining why, you'll just have to guess. ;)

Tagging Bloggers
Erm...

Anyone Who Wants to Answer These Questions Can!
1. Favourite anime/manga/drama and why?
2. If you could ask only one question to your favourite YouTuber, what would it be?
3. What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it?
4. Favourite social media and why?
5. What does your favourite song mean to you?
6. In 5 years time, where do you think you'll be?
7. If you had to start a YouTube channel, what would it be about and why?
8. Try the game osu!, and tell me your highest score on the beatmap Lost - Normal Level.
9. Who is your celebrity bae?
10. If you had to give up either reading or writing, which one? (and you can't say neither)
11. If you play any RPG's, which one is your favourite and why?


Lee Jong Suk as Go Nam Soon in School 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Great answers!
    I didn't realise you watched BuzzFeed. Do you ship Ashdrew? I wouldn't mind staying with Eugene either, he's pretty cool.
    Big Hero 6 sounds so cool, it's based off a manga, isn't it? Something like that!
    I didn't realise you read James Patterson either, you should try his Women's Murder Club series.
    Eve <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ashdrew is my OTP of BuzzFeed! Yeah, Eugene is quite awesome!
      I think the manga was released soon after the creation of the film. I do believe that Big Hero 6 was animated from the Marvel comic of Big Hero 6. But the film altered it a bit.
      Yes, James Patterson is awesome! I do have the first book for the Women's Murder Club, I haven't read it yet though. I'm still catching up on Private, The Confessions of a Murder Suspect and Witch and Wizard. I do recommend Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson, it's really good. I found the book in Corfu and I couldn't put it down when I was reading it.
      Lara x

      Delete