Saturday 25 July 2015

Dragon's Loyalty Award - Dorama Minaoshi Ver.

Rules
1) Display the award on your blog.
You'll find the award linked in my personal posts tab.

2) Announce your win with a post and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
Thank you muchly Eve, from Pen & Key! I've been long waiting to do another post like this, and you've made that happen! Thanks again!

3) Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
Emma (EmsyThorne)
smilesifyXO (Smiles No Matter)
And that's it...

4) Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
1. I've recently decided to stop collecting Pokemon cards and merchandise because it's an extremely expensive hobby to have, and so, all of the valuable cards that I've gotten have been given to my sister and other PokeFriends.
2. It's 72 days until I turn 16, and 75 days until I meet Dan and Phil.
3. I finished work experience at Waterstone's about a week ago, and I was absolutely shattered afterwards. Working in a shop is quite hard. But at least I got a free book out of it.
4. I've started reading The Maze Runner series because I want to be able to compare the first book and the movie, and see how well the rest of the movies pan out.
5. My probably new favourite Korean drama: Mask (yes, it's beating Pinocchio) is about to end next week, and I can't wait to see how it will end.
6. I'm rewatching The Big Bang Theory series for the fourth time.
7. The first week of the summer holidays hasn't even finished yet, and I'm bored.

Sure, Won. Whatever you believe...

2 comments:

  1. Great facts Lara! You have your birthday down to 72 days? I have no idea what mine is! (56 apparently! It's so close!) Lucky child, meeting the Phan babies! The Maze Runner is such a good series, though I have yet to see the film (or finish the prequel, sssh)
    I've spent the last few days tidying small sections of my room, and watching stuff on iPlayer or couchtuner (just restarted Grimm, forgot how good it was, you should check it out!)
    Also, didn't realise just how much you actually post! You've got a good twenty on me, and I've been on here a year longer than you XP
    Also, how did you get your pages tabs to work? I've tried to make one for all my tags and awards, but all it does is link back to the home, and I have no idea what to do!
    Eve <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to get tons of selfies with them and rub it in your face lol! Apparently, according to Emma, the movie is awful compared to the book, but I'm hoping it's like the Hunger Games, only slightly worse. Haha, yeah. I generally post about 20+ posts a month, just including loads of random stuff about Korean dramas and news, etc. I am slightly out of stuff to post about atm though, I only have one thing lined up. But I guess I will be going a couple reviews this week as two dramas I'm watching end this week.

      You know the pages tab under the posts option in your overview menu? You create a few pages on there, and then you go to layout, add a pages section wherever you want on your blog and add which posts you want to add. I love your new blog layout btw.

      Delete