Friday 31 July 2015

My July 2015 Choices - K-Dramas, Songs, Videos, and more!

Lots of things have happened over this last month. I did my work experience, I've had a few days out with my friends and family, I made up with my former best friend, I got the hilarious card game: Cards Against Humanity, and I've been able to see my dad earlier than expected (which was late October). Anyway, here are my favourites of the month!

XXZANABAEXX No.4
It's the fourth month in a row since I've started featuring this YouTuber, and I'm still addicted to watching her videos. Every time I see her new video in my subscriptions feed, I have a small fangirl attack. And each time I finish watching it, I have completely fell in the love with the video - even if I'm not watching the drama she has edited.

Shattered - feat. Who Are You: School 2015
Baby You're So Classic - feat. We Got Married (Sungjae-Joy Couple)
Where Are U Now - feat. My Beautiful Bride
Something I Need - feat. I Remember You
My World is Only You - feat. The Scholar Who Walks the Night

White Christmas (2011)
I decided to watch this drama yesterday to free my boredom slightly, and I'm absolutely hooked on it. There is only 8 episodes, but it's an absolutely amazing drama. I didn't even realize Kim Woo Bin was in this, but it turns out it was his first drama and his acting skills are superb. His character even has bright red hair, and it looks so flipping sexy. And also, Sung Joon (who played as Joon Gi in High Society) is actually good in this drama. Either his acting skills got worse over time or he can only play a particular sort of character. Anyway, here is a little summary:

A series of deaths, including murder and suicide, take place over eight days in a private, elite high school deep in the mountains, with the students cut off from the outside world and in highly volatile and unstable emotional conditions. The drama deals with the question of whether evil is organic or environmental, and the potential for adolescents to be extremely empathetic as well as equally cruel.

Woo Bin with sexy red hair.
Mask (2015)
Yet another drama this year that has completely amazed me. I honestly wasn't expecting to love this drama as much as I do now. I am completely in love with Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon now as well. They are such amazing actors. The SBS network is doing really well recently, with the addition of The Girl Who Sees Smells before Mask, and Yong Pal afterwards. Since the last episode aired yesterday and I'm finishing it off tonight, I'm going to sincerely miss this drama as it's my favourite drama of all time (it'll beat Pinocchio if the ending doesn't completely fall apart like School 2015's did). Here's a synopsis:

Byun Ji Sook goes through a difficult period, due to her father's private loan. She begins living as Seo Eun Ha when she was murdered. Eun Ha is from a wealthy family and is Ji Sook's doppelganger. When Choi Min Woo was only 7 years old, he became the successor of a large corporation which his family ran. Due to his position, he cannot reveal his feelings. Through his family, he meets Eun Ha. He notices she is different from other wealthy women that he has meet. He eventually grows feelings for her.

Carousel - Melanie Martinez
My new favourite song that I also discovered last night. Most of the reason why I love this song is because of the video consisting of Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin and Kim Myungsoo (Infinite). It's so sexy, I could actually have a nosebleed. But the song is absolutely awesome as well. You can listen and/or watch it below.


That's all for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment