Sunday 9 August 2015

3 Week Hiatus

I'm just making a small post on here to say that I won't be able do anything or post for the rest of this month because I'm on a 3-week holiday to Corfu. I have downloaded the dramas School 2013 and Reply 1997 to watch while I'm there, so I will probably make one or two posts on here while I'm away, just for their reviews. This also means that new articles won't be updated until September, and any major news while I'm away will have to be found somewhere else.

This isn't related to me going away, but I will no longer be doing the Best K-Drama Moments for each week because I find it to be more of a chore than something to do for fun. I got all those moments from the website Soompi, so you can check new moments every Saturday (meaning yesterday's is already out). I will maybe do polls every now and then, but probably only asking what I should watch next, etc.

See you all in September! :)

Lee Jong Suk + Kim Woo Bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment