Sunday 31 May 2015

My May 2015 Choices - K-Dramas, Actors, Songs, and more!

May has gone by extremely quickly and I've found some new favourites of mine this month. Although it might not be as much as last month, it's still something!

Who Are You: School 2015
At the start of this month, my new favourite Korean drama started (it even beats Pinocchio!) and it's been an absolutely amazing ride so far. It follows the story of Lee Eun Bi who was previously bullied at her old school. One day, she commits suicide when she was accused of something she never did, but was saved by her unknown twin sister, Go Eun Byul. However, after Eun Bi was saved, Eun Byul went missing and Eun Bi was forced to take her place at her new school with the childhood swimmer - Han Yi Ahn, and the hot delinquent - Gong Tae Kwang. I'm so sad that there is only another three weeks left, but I honestly hope the writers end the drama well with Eun Bi together with Tae Kwang and Eun Byul with Yi Ahn - also making sure that Eun Bi does not move school again.

Who Are You: School 2015 has convinced me to watch School 2013 featuring Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin after the series has initially ended, and when my mock exams and controlled assessments have been finished and dealt with.

Tae Kwang + Eun Bi.
BtoB: Born to Beat + Yook Sung Jae
I have already made a post about this kpop band, but I decided to add a little paragraph about them anywho. I only started listening to BtoB because of Yook Sung Jae (who plays Tae Kwang in School 2015). I was so entranced by his acting that I wanted to know more about him, and therefore, presents my love with black, gorgeous hair and sexy eyes to the world of singing and choreography.

Kim So Hyun
You may think I have already featured them in my last favourites list, but you are very wrong my dear. Last month, I was talking about Kim Soo Hyun - a 27-year-old brilliant actor who is mainly famous for his work of My Love From the Stars. No, I'm talking about the awesome 15-year-old actress, Kim So Hyun, with her latest work of Who Are You: School 2015. For someone so young to be so amazingly talented is incredible, and she is also so beautiful. I envy her very much, but I love her so much more than that.

Hello Counselor!
This variety Korean show is one my favourite things to watch these days. It's hilarious, but also very touching at times. It's basically just a live show that deals with the concerns of the citizens and tries to fix them. Each episode is about an hour long, but the time goes by as you get caught up in each concern (three concerns per episode).

XXZANABAEXX (x2)
This is the second time I've mentioned this fantastic FMV YouTuber, but she has released quite a few more videos since then, and I wanted to share with you my favourites. I also love her more now that I now she also ships Eun Bi with Tae Kwang.

You Shinin' In My Eyes - feat. Producer
Alien - feat. My Love From the Stars
"Because I'm Worried" - feat. Who Are You: School 2015
See You Again - feat. Who Are You: School 2015
Bubblegum Bitch - feat. Producer
Enchanted - feat. Who Are You: School 2015
Whisper of Hope - feat. Who Are You: School 2015

Absolutely Final Goodbye - Christina Grimmie
Although I only started to listen to this song not too long ago, I really enjoy listening to this song and it brings me some sort of satisfaction and happiness. It's weird, but a nice weird. Here's a MEP (Multi Editor Project) of various anime to the song:


I do believe that is all for my monthly choices, but you'll be seeing this post again in another month's time! Make sure to check it out and see all my new loves and interests that I discover over June 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment