Monday 18 May 2015

BtoB: Born to Beat

Today, I wanted to express my love for my only favourite kpop band. They might not be the most popular Korean band to exist (like EXO, miss A, BEAST, etc), but they have most certainly won my heart over. The group debuted on M! Countdown with Insane and Imagine as their first songs.


BtoB
Abbreviation: Born to Beat
Origin: South Korea
Genres: Kpop, R&B, dance-pop
Years Active: 2012-present
Labels: Cube Entertainment (S. Korea) + Universal Music Group (International)
Debut: March 22, 2012

Members: Seo Eun Kwang
Lee Min Hyuk
Lee Chang Sub
Lim Hyun Sik
Shin Dong Geun
Jung Il Hoon
Yook Sung Jae

Awards and Nominations:
2012:
MTV Best of the Best - Best New Artist
Cyworld Digital Music Awards - Rookie of the Month (September)

2013:
27th Golden Disk Awards - Next Generation Star
22nd Seoul Music Awards - Rookie of the Year
SBS MTV's Best of the Best - Rookie King

Yook Sung Jae - (P.S. Hot guy in gif on the right side of the page.)
To be honest, the only reason I started listening to BtoB is because of the last member - Yook Sung Jae. He is known to be the hot delinquent in Who Are You: School 2015, and since I love that drama a lot (and his character), I wanted to look him up further. This is when I discovered that Sung Jae was in a boy band. And so, out of curiosity, I looked up their most popular song: You're So Fly, and I literally fell in love. Also, I have discovered that Sung Jae is not only hot with dirty blonde hair, but with pitch black too. Suuuper sexy.

Yook Sung Jae is the dork on the end (left side).

No comments:

Post a Comment