Friday 15 May 2015

Best K-Drama Moments: May Week #2 - Always My Dad vs. Fear in Her Eyes

The Girl Who Sees Smells
You'll always be my dad.

I'm big on the bond between a parent and child, so, I loved this scene between Cho Rim and the man who introduced himself as her father after she awoke from her coma. I learned that Jae Pyo lost a child that would have been her age and that he loved Cho Rim like he would his real kid. We were especially touched by how our lovely Cho Rim was very understanding, reassuring him that she'd continue to love him as her father.


Who Are You: School 2015
Putting fear in her eyes.

When Eun Bi encounters her ex-bully, So Young, it seems like the past would repeat itself. So Young called her out for pretending to be Eun Byul. However, our lead turns the tables on the mean girl when she announces that she's actually Eun Bi's twin, and in a menacing tone, she tells So Young she will slowly think about how to deal with her.


Unfortunately, the 3-4 episodes slot was skipped as it was a week behind. I really wanted to put the scene with Tae Kwang and Eun Bi messing on, so instead, here is a small extra for my adorkable couple:


Article from Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment