Tuesday 30 June 2015

My June 2015 Choices - Variety Shows, Songs, Videos, and more!

Already half a year has flown by, and my Year 10 school experience will be over in two weeks. It's quite saddening to think that I will only be having one more year until the end of secondary school, but I'll be going to sixth form, so I'm sticking with the school for another three years still! Anyway, as a soon-to-be tradition, it's time to tell you about my favourites of the month!

We Got Married
I originally only started watching this variety show because my Yook Sungjae oppa was going to appear on it, with his virtual wife: Joy (who is such a cute dork). So, before I started right off the bat with his episodes, I started a couple episodes before. It was featuring the couples of Lee Jong Hyun-Gong Seung Yeon, Song Jae Rim-Kim So Eun, and Henry Lau-Ye Won. The latter two couples had to end their time on the show because of problems they've been having, but I still enjoyed watching them. Especially Jae Rim and So Eun. I had only watched two of their episodes, but when it was their final episode and they were going through memories, saying final goodbyes and getting upset, I was crying my eyes out. These two had been a real addition to the series, they even won the Best Couple Award at the MBC Entertainment Awards. Anyway, the latest episode is out tonight, and I'm looking forward to watching it!

Ye Won + Henry.
XXZANABAEXX No.3
It's time for another round of this brilliant YouTubers videos. The time, effort and editing that goes into these videos is amazing. The characters, couples and actors within the videos resonate so well with the music, it's breathtaking. She even uses the best lines at the best places in the duration of the videos. Here is the next batch of videos:

If I Could Make You Mine - feat. Who Are You: School 2015
Gone Gone Gone - feat. Who Are You: School 2015
Want To Want Me - feat. High Society
We Never Go Out Of Style - feat. High Society
Crazy In Love - feat. Twenty
Rain Came Pouring Down - feat. Producer
Good Time - feat. Producer

It's Okay - BtoB: Complete Album
My most favourite kpop band released their new song, along with their first complete the other night! It's amazing and the MV is, to be honest, quite inspirational and motivating. I don't know, but it just is! They are releasing signed copies of their album, along with a couple goodies in a couple days, so I'm going to try save up some money before they run out by the end of the month! Here is their amazing song:


To be honest, I haven't discovered many new loves and interests this month, but I'm hoping for that to change next month. Let's hope July 2015 is somewhat more eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment