Tuesday 22 December 2015

2015 Beanie Awards: K-Drama Edition (My Choices)

Favourite Drama Series of 2015 (choice of 5):
  • OH MY GHOST: Possess my heart.
  • KILL ME, HEAL ME: Does my vote count 7 times?
  • MASK: Don't mask your love for me.
  • CHEER UP: Vote for the underdog! You can do it!
  • WHO ARE YOU: SCHOOL 2015: Head of the class.
Favourite Action or Thriller Drama: I REMEMBER YOU: Forgotten thrills.
Favourite Comedy Drama: CHEER UP: Cheering on the laughs.
Favourite Historical Drama: SCHOLAR WHO WALKS THE NIGHT: Hellmouth of yore.
Favourite Family or Weekend Drama: MY HEART TWINKLE TWINKLE
Favourite Melodrama: MASK: It hurts because there's an evil guy trying to destroy us.
Favourite Lead Couple (choice of 3):
  • OH MY GHOST: Ghost-possessed wallflower and hotshot Chef.
  • CHEER UP: High school club archenemies.
  • THE GIRL WHO SEES SMELLS: Girl who can't smell and the boy who can't taste.
Favourite Alternate Pairing (the one that didn't happen) (choice of 3):
  • SHE WAS PRETTY: If only Jackson didn't think he was always kidding.
  • WHO ARE YOU: SCHOOL 2015: If only she had a twin sister... oh wait.
  • PRODUCER: If only PD-nim weren't in love with that other PD-nim.
Favourite Secondary (or Tertiary) Couple: WARM AND COZY: Jeju's precious black pearl and his no-nonsense diver.
Favourite Character (choice of 3):
  • WHO ARE YOU: SCHOOL 2015: Twin-lover Yook Sungjae.
  • CHEER UP: Leader of the cheerleaders Jung Eun Ji.
  • KILL ME, HEAL ME: Yo Na, lipsticked and fangirling.
Favourite Odd Couple: OH MY VENUS: Korean Snake and Korean Henry.
Favourite Villain (choice of 3):
  • WHO ARE YOU: SCHOOL 2015: Devilspawn in a high school uniform.
  • MASK: Sure I failed a dozen murder attempts, but by god I'll keep trying till you die.
  • THE GIRL WHO SEES SMELLS: He can't read faces but he's got two of his own.
Favourite Bromance: CHEER UP: Cheermates.
Favourite Girlfriends: KILL ME, HEAL ME: Wild child Yo Na and tough bitch Ri Jin
Best Frenemies or Rivals: OH MY GHOST: You keep stealing my body and making out with my boyfriend.
Best Kiss (choice of 3):
  • WARM AND COZY: Let's stay in tonight kiss.
  • WHO ARE YOU: SCHOOL 2015: Kiss on the cheek.
  • OH MY GHOST: Something's cookin' in that kitchen kiss.
Most Dysfunctional Relationship (choice of 3):
  • WHO ARE YOU: SCHOOL 2015: Dating a girl or her twin sister is totally the same thing.
  • SHE WAS PRETTY: We're just going to gloss over the part where you thought I wasn't good enough to be ME.
  • OH MY GHOST: I can't tell if I like you or the ghost inside of you. Eh, whatevs.
Best Breakout Performance: Yook Sungjae in WHO ARE YOU: SCHOOL 2015: Rookie puppy.
Most Disappointing Drama (choice of 3):
  • HYDE, JEKYLL, ME: A dude with some mild personality swings and me.
  • HIGH SOCIETY: Low class.
  • YONG PAL: Quack on the run.
Biggest Waste of Talent: HYDE, JEKYLL, ME: Hyun Bin, it's not a secret that you've been better.
Overrated Drama: HIGH SOCIETY: Highest class.
Underrated Drama: CHEER UP: Under pressure.
Best Adaption or Remake: THE GIRL WHO SEES SMELLS: Refreshed.
Favourite Drama with Paranormal Elements: OH MY GHOST: Ghost-induced libido.
Ethically Inappropriate Doctors: I REMEMBER YOU: I'll kill, but at least I give the cops clues.
Best Secret Identity: SHE WAS PRETTY: You don't know I'm a millionaire mystery writer who can't buy his own panties.
Best Memory Loss: OH MY GHOST: I can't remember who killed me.
Best Mane of Glory: REPLY 1988: '80s bob Hyeri.
Best Mane of Shame: SHE WAS PRETTY: Viciously curled Hwang Jung Eum.
Friends to Lovers: PRODUCER: I'm too in love with my best friend to admit it.
Worst First World Problems (choice of 3):
  • HYDE, JEKYLL, ME: My split personality gets more love than I do.
  • SHE WAS PRETTY: I'm awesome and everyone loves me, but my hair is really frizzy.
  • CHEER UP: Perfect grades won't get me into Harvard, but cheerleading will!
Favourite Ji Sung: AHN YO NA: Oppa-crazy and rockin' the lip gloss.

Yoon Doo Joon in Splash Splash Love.

BEANIE AWARDS CREDITED TO DRAMABEANS

No comments:

Post a Comment