Sunday 27 September 2015

Karma

I don't remember what I've done or said for karma to bitch slap me in the face, but it's hit me hard today. Really hard. It's nothing depressive or aggravating, so don't worry your cotton socks.

As some of you may remember from a while back, in my first ever monthly choices post, I posted about getting my 'The Amazing Tour is Not On Fire' tickets. That day is soon approaching (12 days!), and I'm super excited for it. I've actually have a countdown in my planner since April of this year, counting down the days until the 9th of October. 

Now, I'll actually get back to the karma stuff. Again, like some of you may know, I am also quite a big fan for the kpop groups: Infinite and BtoBWhile I was searching the internet to see if BtoB was doing any world tours (out of interest), I stumbled across the fact that Infinite was doing a world tour in the next week or so. And guess when they are doing their London concert? Yep, the 9th of October.

The official Dan and Phil day.

I was so annoyed that I couldn't go to my first ever concert and see one of my favourite kpop groups. But I just have to deal with it, because I have loved Dan and Phil a lot more, so they are more important. But, I'm still pissed off.


No comments:

Post a Comment