Monday 20 April 2015

The Emotional, but Fictional After-School Events of April 20th, 2015

When I got home today, one of the worst emotional roller-coasters happened to me, and it's been a very long time since I felt like this, so I thought I'd share with you all my trauma that occurred in the world of fiction and fantasy.

Jung Hae In.
Okay, firstly, I had one of those normal, boring days at school. Biology was annoying because I found out we have to do our controlled assessment for our GCSE coursework this term, and it's probably one of the most dull assignments one can ever get. Maths was fine as I understood everything per usual and I had a bit of a laugh with my friends. Chemistry was, again, boring because it's Chemistry. It's literally the most stale lesson I have. Art was actually good for once because my teacher wasn't in (he was helping the A-Level students with their coursework), so I sat with my friends and talked about all sorts of weird and random things. Lastly, English was okay, I guess. I do enjoy English (if I didn't, I wouldn't choose it for my further education), but today we were just finishing off our assessments, so it was quiet and awkward at times.

As I reached my house, I did my usual routine of feeding the cats, emptying and reloading the dishwasher, taking out the rubbish and recycling, getting a small snack and changing into my relaxed clothes. And after that, I watched one episode of The Big Bang Theory: Season 5. It was the episode where Howard comes back from the International Space Station and, Leonard and Sheldon are trying to beat Penny and Amy in any sort of game (Pictionary, Where's Wally?, Maths, Pie Eating, etc).

So, as I opened Facebook, all I see is Fairy Tail spoilers. I don't usually mind spoilers, but I was slightly angry about how every single page was posting about it. After a little bit of anger, I was really happy to find out that Gray wasn't an antagonist (looking forward to the Gruvia fluff when Juvia and Gray meet again) and that Erza had returned with new, smexy armour. I was slightly disappointed that Erza wasn't with Jellal, but you never know. He might appear in the next chapter, he might not.


My tweet about the recent news on Fairy Tail.

Okay, now hear comes the bad news for us drama lovers. As I was getting happy about reading the new chapter of Fairy Tail, I stumbled across a Blood post. I knew that I would be getting spoilers because of the second-to-last episode is out today, but I was definitely not expecting this. The second I saw it, I literally screamed in protest. I didn't want it to happen, I prayed to both God and Satan that this didn't happen, that when I watched the preview of the last episode, he would be fine. But no. Unfortunately, for us Blood lovers, Joo Hyun Woo was murdered. And do you want to take a go at who did it? No, not the director this time. It was that psychopathic serial killer, aka the creepy guy with the glasses who ran away from the director when he found out that this guy injected the chairman with the VTB-16 virus - Joo In Ho.

R.I.P Joo Hyun Woo - my tweet on the sad news of Blood (with 2 retweets).

So, yeah, I'm not a happy bunny. I'm excited to read Fairy Tail tonight, but absolutely dreading finishing off the Blood series some time this week (hopefully it'll all be subbed by Wednesday, but I can't guarantee anything).

No comments:

Post a Comment