Friday 29 January 2016

Life Goals and Achievements

It's totally not been 21 days since I lasted posted something... Anyway, I joined Pinterest last night after my friends persisted that I do it, and I've made three 'boards' so far to do with my life: life goals, achievements and relationship goals. And since I haven't anything in a long while, I though I'd share what things I have done and things I want to do (relationship goals will be joined together with life goals). Because why not. So here:

Achievements
  • Experienced a white Christmas.
  • Been a bridesmaid.
  • Went to a festival.
  • Went to Disneyland (Paris) with my best friends.
  • Went to Greece.
  • Visited Amsterdam.
  • Spent a night on a beach.
  • Watched the sunrise at the beach.
  • Traveled by myself.
  • Rode a horse on the beach.
  • Moved to a different country - from Belgium to England.
  • Met a famous YouTuber - Dan Howell, Phil Lester and Felix Kjellberg.
  • Adopted an animal from an animal shelter - my cat Kaspar.
  • Had a water balloon fight.
  • Went skiing - 4-week school trip to Italy.
  • Gone camping with my best friends - thanks to +Eve Patchett!
  • Witnessed a day and lunar eclipse.
  • Started a YouTube channel.
  • Met someone famous on the street airport - Ant and Dec.
  • Cut my hair short.
  • Owned a polaroid camera/Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera.
  • Spend all day in bed.
  • Visited Paris with my best friends.
  • Had a bonfire with friends.
  • Grown my hair really long.
  • Visited Venice, Italy.
  • Played laser tag.
  • Owned a cat for its whole life.
  • Climbed a tree.
  • Spend a whole day sleeping.
  • Seen a shooting star.
  • Watched the sunset at the beach.
  • Jumped off a pier.
  • Owned a horse - he was birthday gift, okay? Don't judge my rich dad.
  • Been kissed unexpectedly.
  • Been shut up with a kiss.
  • Had a nerf war.
  • Tried sushi.
Life Goals
  • Travel the world with someone I love.
  • Attend the floating lantern ceremony in Hawaii.
  • Have my dream job - psychologist.
  • Ride a gondola.
  • Get my driver's license.
  • Walk through a wisteria flower tunnel in Japan.
  • Walk on the Great Wall of China.
  • Go to Japan.
  • Go to a midnight movie premiere.
  • Kiss under mistletoe.
  • Travel somewhere new every year.
  • Go to Comic Con.
  • Visit the biggest library in the world.
  • Get a small tattoo that means a lot - something that might be done with +Emma Thorne.
  • Let go of a floating lantern.
  • Have a pretty view from my apartment.
  • Go to London.
  • Dance in the rain.
  • Leave a note in a library book.
  • Write and publish a book.
  • Visit Niagara Falls.
  • Explore another country with my best friends.
  • Throw a dart at a map and travel to wherever it lands.
  • Have a Harry Potter movie marathon.
  • Go to Hawaii.
  • Write a letter on Juliet's wall in Verona, Italy.
  • Cover my bedroom walls with lights, pictures and lyrics.
  • Have an ice skating date.
  • Move in with my best friend/boyfriend.
  • Go to Barcelona.
  • Graduate college.
  • Kiss under fireworks.
  • Visit the door to hell in Turkmenistan.
  • Sleep in his shirt.
  • Visit Thailand.
  • Have a paint fight.
  • Have a stargazing date.
  • Visit the Caribbean.
  • See the Northern Lights.
  • Bake every single thing in a cookbook.
  • Go on a beach date.
  • Be fluent in a foreign language.
  • Read every book on my to-read list.
  • Go to a water park.
  • Visit Central Park.
  • Earn straight A's in college.
  • Cuddle under the stars.
  • Kiss someone at midnight on New Years.
  • Buy every book I want.
  • Stay naked for an entire day.
  • Spend an entire day cuddling.
  • Take cute kissing pictures in a photo-booth.
  • Stargaze on a roof.
  • Kiss in the rain.
  • Attach a lock to a love bridge.
  • Bake in the middle of the night with someone I love.
  • Beat my insecurities.
  • Go to Universal Studios.
  • Kiss in the snow.
  • Play spin the bottle.
  • Go to prom - will have achieved on June 30th.
  • Slow dance in the rain - different to normal dancing in the rain.
  • Explore a forest.
  • Learn self defense - so I can beat shit up.
  • Visit Maldives.
  • Experience zero gravity.
  • Watch a meteor shower.
  • Donate blood.
  • Dye my hair a crazy colour.
  • Have floating lanterns at my wedding.
  • Wake up on January 1st next to the one I love.
  • Kiss underwater.
So yeah, I was bored.

August 1st, 2010 - Belgium to the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment